This Metabolic Cooking review will teach you how to lose weight and shed your excess fat while still eating healthy and delicious meals rather than starving yourself thin. Losing weight is often associated with deprivation diets and long aerobic workouts that many people find inconvenient. With Metabolic Cooking, however, you’ll be able to lose weight while still eating well by learning how to cook meals that increase your metabolism.
With the meals you will prepare with the help of the Metabolic Cooking package, you will be able to burn your excess body fat faster while building your lean muscle. This comprehensive cooking and nutrition guide was developed by Karine Losier and Dave Ruel, also known as The Lean Kitchen Queen and the Muscle cook.
Metabolic Cooking review – How the Product Works
As has been discussed by writers of other review articles, the Metabolic Cooking package consists of nine cookbooks, each dedicated to a specific meal or food type, such as breakfast, snacks, vegetarian dishes, chicken and poultry and fish and seafood.
Each cookbook contains 20 to 40 recipes which can be prepared in just a few minutes. The procedure for each recipe is described step by step so that even novice cooks can easily follow along and successfully prepare even relatively difficult dishes every single time.
In addition, the Metabolic Cooking package also includes a nutritional guide that focuses on the three macro-nutrient groups (fat, carbs and protein) and the exact time that you should be eating these to get the best fat-burning results.
Metabolic Cooking Features:
- More than 250 fat-burning recipes in total, prepared with metabolic thermo-charged ingredients, and which are designed to be easy to prepare
- A Fat Loss Optimizer that shows you how to burn fat faster by teaching you which foods to avoid and how to use the Metabolic Nutri-Profile to manage your diet
- A Metabolic Salad Builder that teaches you how to create delicious fat-burning salads and a Metabolicious Dressings Guide that shows you how to make zero-calorie, metabolism-enhancing salad dressings
- A Guide to Creating Your Customized Fat Loss Meal Plan. Learn how to develop and stick to an individualized meal plan that meets your particular needs.
- A Thermo-Charged Seasoning Guide. This teaches you how to make sodium-free seasonings that will enhance the metabolic enhancing properties.
- A risk-free 60-day money back guarantee. If you are not happy with the product for any reason, you can request for a refund.
About the Creator
Karine Losier has a master’s in psychology which helped her to understand the struggles that women go through with their issues regarding their weight and body. This understanding, along with a passion for good cooking, motivated her to create the Metabolic Cooking system in collaboration with Dave Ruel, who is one of the most respected fitness chefs in North America.
- The recipes are easy to follow and designed for those who don’t know how to cook.
- The meals described are effective in helping people lose weight by increasing metabolism so that they’ll burn more body fat.
- The recipes are suitable for vegetarians since they are made with healthy ingredients.
- The meals are delicious.
- Although the recipes included in the package may take just a few minutes to prepare, they still require a little effort, so you may need to prepare meals in advance.
- The cost of preparing these meals may be a little high, particularly when it comes to locating some of the ingredients and herbs and spices required.
Metabolic Cooking review – Conclusion
Whether you are interested in losing weight or you just want to eat right every day, the Metabolic Cooking system is for you. Apart from the recipes, the package also comes with a variety of supplemental material that greatly enhances the value of the package. You can even try it risk-free for 60 days to see if Metabolic Cooking fits into your lifestyle and delivers the results you want.
We hope that you have learned a lot about the benefits of the Metabolic Cooking review so that you’ll be able to decide for yourself if you should avail of the package.