Trick Photography and Special Effects is a brand new electronic book specially made to help budding photographers improve their craft. This book is all about how to capture shots that trick the mind
For those who are wondering, here’s a comprehensive Trick Photography and Special Effects review that should help you make your decision. Trick Photography and Special Effects is a brand new electronic book specially made to help budding photographers improve their craft. This book is all about how to capture shots that trick the mind.
Photographers do it all the time – perhaps take a shot of floating clothes or a small army of the same person over and over again. It’s a very tricky yet highly fascinating skill that can help photographers widen their portfolio and at the same time help them get more amazing shots. The question is – does the eBook really provide the kind of service it promises?
Trick Photography and Special Effects Review – Product Features
The product features a wide array of lessons that users can learn to create better photos. Following are the different contents of the eBook.
- Light painting
- Long exposure
- Trick photography
- Special effects
How It Works
The product is incredibly comprehensive, covering all bases of trick photography and special effects. It’s basically offered in eBook format and is a combination of words and sample pictures. Contents of the product include:
- Light Painting and Long Exposure Effects – through this module, students can learn about the basics of lights and how to properly judge it for excellent shots. There is also information on ways to get the light you want and how to use motion blur for your own benefit. In here, individuals can understand long exposure and how to get the best night time scenes from an aerial view.
- Trick Photography – one of the most interesting aspects of photography explained in minute detail. In here, users will find out how to get illusion photographs, achieve the Droste effect and the Harris shutter effect. There’s also information on time-displacement, HDR photography and so much more!
- Photoshop – the module also offers PhotoShop secrets. This is crucial considering how so many photos today are run through programs to enhance their beauty. Through this, individuals can learn about the invisible man, flesh manipulation, levitation photography and so many more tricks!
Evan Sharboneau – About the Creator
Trick Photography and Special Effects is created by a young professional photographer who has mastered the craft of trick photography. Evan Sharboneau is a professional photographer with hundreds of images available online for others to see.
He is the owner of the website Photo Extremist where he shows off some of his best works and offer tips to other budding photographers.
Trick Photography and Special Effects Review – Pros
After going through the eBook, it’s clear that this product has lots of advantages going for it. Following are just some of the pros that users can look forward to:
- There’s a 60 day money back guarantee, providing a sense of security for many buyers.
- It’s a comprehensive tutorial composed of more than 290 pages!
- The author takes budding photographers on a creative journey that offers them the technical side of the practice.
- There are also tons of ideas and sources of creative inspiration. With this, photographers need not copy anything since they’d come up with ideas of their own through the inspirational messages.
- The eBook takes into consideration starting photographers. This means that as long as you know the basics of your camera, learning these techniques can be easy.
- There are excellent pictures added in the eBook taken by the author. This gives readers an idea of how their pictures would turn out.
- There are also comprehensive video instructions for users, giving them an in-depth view of how to manipulate their cameras.
Trick Photography and Special Effects Review – Cons
- It can be pretty lengthy. The eBook is very comprehensive and meant for those who are serious about furthering their skills.
- If you’re thinking about printing out this eBook, be warned because it can be expensive.
- You need to know more than just basic auto-photographs in order to make this work. Fortunately, the eBook makes allowances for photography beginners.
Trick Photography and Special Effects Review – Conclusion
All in all, this eBook by Evan Sharboneau is a wonderful way for photographers to improve on their hobby or make money through the skill. The product is worth every cent paid to it with enthusiastic and thankful client feedbacks. So far, this Trick Photography and Special Effects Review show the product has been acquiring excellent reputation among many photography enthusiasts.